What Is The Prostate?
The prostate is a small gland in men that helps produce sperm. Located just below the bladder in front of the rectum, it surrounds the tube that carries urine and sperm out of the body. It tends to grow with age. If your prostate gets too large, it can cause several health problems.
- Frequent urge to urinate – Frequent urination can even disturb sleep. That full bladder that keeps waking you up in the middle of a good night’s sleep is a condition called nocturia.
- Need to get up many times during the night to urinate. – A condition where you wake up during the night because you have to urinate. Causes can include high fluid intake, sleep disturbances, and bladder obstruction.
- Blood in urine or semen. – When men ejaculate, they don’t normally test their semen for blood.
- Pain or burning urination. – This pain can originate in the bladder, urethra, or perineum. The urethra is the tube that carries urine out of the body.
- Painful ejaculation. – It can range from mild discomfort to severe pain during or after ejaculation. Pain can affect the penis, scrotum, and perineal or perianal area.
- Frequent pain or stiffness in lower back, hips, pelvic or rectal area, or upper thighs.
- Dribbling of urine. – Many men lose urine shortly after they finish using the toilet and the bladder feels empty. Even waiting a moment and shaking the penis before closing it will not stop it. It is common in older men because the muscles surrounding the urethra, the long tube in the penis that allows urine to drain out of the body, are not squeezed as tightly as they once were. This leaves a small pool of urine plunging into the urethra behind the base of the penis. In less than a minute after you’re done, this extra urine drips out.
How To Shrink Your Prostate Easily?
If you are over 45, your prostate is about the size of a lemon right now. But here’s the crazy thing: in your 20s it was the size of a walnut. This means that it has almost tripled in size over the past 20 years. It’s so big that it puts pressure on your bladder, leaving you with that constant “need to go” feeling. Plus, you’re actually blocking blood flow to your genitals, interfering with your bedroom performance.
This is the bad news, but the good news is:
Research has recently discovered an incredibly effective way to shrink your prostate.
We don’t know how long this video will be up, the medical industry sure does not like it… watch it now while you can.