You’re not the only one thinking about ranking your keyword in Google’s organic search results. Ask yourself why you want your website to rank on Google. It is not easy even overnight. It takes a lot of time and effort. Sometimes site owners think about Black Hat SEO Tricks, but they know that it’s not safe.
You can get higher rankings in several ways like search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, etc. Did you know that the average CPC for a Google search is $ 2.68 and you can get hundreds of free clicks per day on the first page of results? Search engine optimization is one of them. Well, you probably know that ranking high on Google is like a money machine, but you think you need to be an SEO expert to achieve this.
You can get a stable ranking with SEO. How To Apply Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques To Your Website To Achieve Your Goal: Higher Keyword Rankings For Sales Traffic. First of all, you need to familiarize yourself with white hat SEO and black hat SEO.
Black Hat SEO
Search engine optimization techniques that violate search engine rules are known as black hat SEO. Google processes this algorithm for better ranking purposes. They use Google bots instead of users. They are usually hackers, virus producers, and so on.
Some of the black hat techniques are as follows:
- Cloaking – this means that the content served to the search engine spider is different from the content served to the user’s browser.
- Keyword stuffing – when you put a keyword in unnecessary content. In other words, when a keyword is repeated closely over and over again.
- Hidden text or links.
- Article spinning – when trying to rewrite content to avoid duplicates
- Link farm or link wheels – there is a group of websites that point to a specific domain. This group is typically created to provide links to a specific website to increase link popularity.
People use Black Hat SEO because it works. If you get it right, it will give Google what it wants and your pages will rank high on Google. Is it worth it? It’s up to you. Would you like your site to rank well? Quotes, links in your content, and using your keyword in the title or H-tags are all ways that are against Google’s Terms of Service, just like Black Hats, but they work.
Black Hat SEO is often used by people looking for a quick financial return on their website rather than a long-term investment in their website. The goal of Black Hat SEO is to increase a website in search results – this is its main benefit. The downside to this method is the potential penalty your website may incur.
White Hat SEO
White Hat SEO is the opposite of Black Hat. Follows all guidelines for ranking Google websites. White Hat SEO is a set of recognized search engine optimization techniques designed to improve the ranking of websites on the search engine results page. Search engine results that appear as a result of approved methods are referred to as free search results instead of payment or fraud. Because paid ads and sponsored links are prominently placed on search results pages, the visible portion of search results is limited for organic results, so a superior position is highly desirable. It usually takes a long time to get ranked on Google.
Some of the white hat techniques are as follows:
- Ensuring that the title and URL include important keywords,
- Adding sufficient relevant keywords to text on the page – but not keyword stuffing,
- Competitors websites,
- Finding the right content,
- Getting quality backlinks,
- Staying white hat SEO all the time,
- Website owners expectations,
- Website speed when you require quality photos,
- Off-page backlinks that may hinder your ranking,
- Having to adhere to Google Algorithms every few months,
- Struggling with Local businesses rank better in their area,
- Featuring links to social media accounts and interacting with users in those accounts,
- Posting video content and So On…
White Hat SEO is an SEO tactic that follows the terms and conditions of the major search engines White Hat SEO improves rankings, and a marketing campaign that follows best practices from Google and other major search engines will improve your SERP rankings.
The main disadvantage of White Hat SEO is the time it takes to display the results. There is no guarantee that White Hat SEO will work. SEOs require almost constant investment to maintain their effectiveness and return on positive investments.
How To Use Black Hat SEO Tricks For White Hat SEO Concepts?
You may think that SEO is not for you because it is very difficult and very expensive. Yes, you are right! Because all companies try the same White SEO methods to be at the top of the Google rankings. And of course, big companies that have more professional SEO managers and are willing to spend more time and money rank high on Google’s search rankings and make insane sales.
However, smaller and growing businesses do not have a big team, enough time, and financial resources to do all of these. So how can small and growing businesses rank first in Google search rankings in less time and with less investment?
These Featuring 100% safe ways to use the White Hat SEO concept using Black Hat Tricks, Black Hat Formula is the only tool that can get you to the top of Google search rankings in less time and with less investment. Many new site owners have been tested the tricks on many websites with amazing results. Also, these methods do not recommend dangerous Black Hat strategies that risk triggering a penalty. Do you want to read more about Black Hat Formula?